SUPAIR VISOR HELMET
SUPAIR VISOR HELMET PARAGLIDING HELMET WITH INTEGRATED VISOR
Designed for cross-country and long flights, its category 3 visor protects you from the sun and generates less fatigue in flight thanks to the absence of relative wind on the face.
The SUPAIRVISOR flight helmet meets the requirements of the European standard EN966 : 2012 + A1 : 2012 and the European Directive EU / 89/686 / EEC (indicated by the CE marking).
- The SUPAIRVISOR flight helmet is a category 2 EPI.
- Sizes : 56 to 58 cm / 58 to 61cm
- Weight : 710g
- Colours : Black Grey / Petrol Green
CERTIFICATION: PARAGLIDING CE – EN 966,
COMES WITH AN INTERCHANGEABLE VISOR, A CARRYING CASE AND A PROTECTIVE COVER FOR THE VISOR.
With an ABS type construction, the SUPAIRVISOR has a ventilation system.
The visor is perfectly integrated. It does not interfere with the visual inspection of the wing during inflation (visor open) or the pilot’s field of vision in flight (visor closed). It was designed so that it can be used with prescription glasses.
The SUPAIRVISOR has a adjustment knob very efficient at adjusting the pilot’s headband circumference. Closing the chinstrap is actuated by tightening a precise self-locking toothed strap.
The category 3 visor has an anti-scratch treatment. However, it can be ordered separately if it needs to be changed.
- Category 3 interchangeable visor
- Anti scratch treatment
- Fastening via a self-locking toothed strap
- Adjustment knob
- Possibility to use prescription glasses under the visor
- ABS building
- European Standard : EN966 : 2012 + A1 : 2012
- European Directive : EU/89/686/EEC