No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ozone BV1 Pod Harness
Ozone BV1 Ultimate Vol-Bivouac Pod Harness
- Large & efficient gear storage options
- Excellent comfort & support
- Only 1.9kg for the MS size
- Durable enough for many seasons of use
- Available in 4 sizes
A large inflatable back protector, ample storage to take onboard all the kit needed for long trips, and other innovative features such as a solar-panel mounting anchors set the BV1 apart. It’s “everything you need, nothing you don’t” with practical features such as a fully load-bearing anti-forget harness system.
An advantage of inflatable back protection is that it can be inflated with your gear in place. The result is that your equipment is stored securely and will not move around in flight, and the harness is very comfortable even with full kit*.
The inflatable protection pocket is easy to load and unload thanks to its large horizontal access point. It easily stores heavy and cumbersome equipment such as your stove, tent or hiking poles (which you hopefully won’t need to use, much). A large dual zip rear compartment is easily loaded and unloaded, and is locked shut with magnets. The hydration pouch compartment is located here, with tube access over the shoulder. The pocket under the cockpit is ideal for external battery storage. Upper Pod Pocket: Easily accessible, it’s ideal for cameras and other in-flight needs. Left side storage: Large enough to accept a camera pole or other accessories.
Solar panel attachment anchors are located on the top of the pod, allowing you to install the solar panels post-take-off to charge your external power source.
Structured for Comfort
The BV1’s support structure is reinforced with nitinol rods in the back, and carbon rods under the seat, for a relaxed recline and quick & easy transition to landing position for technical top landings. Its wide leg straps are integrated with a comfortable and secure feeling bucket seat, and both leg straps open for easy gear-up.
*Harness back protector meets EN certification requirements only when fully inflated.
155cm – 170cm
170cm – 180cm
175cm – 185cm
185cm – 195cm
* Weights may vary up to 50gm per size due to slight variations in the manufacturing of the fabric used.
- Rear storage compartment: 32L
- Underseat storage (inflatable protector compartment): 30L
- Inflatable protector weight: 210gr
- Total harness weight includes link lite, inflatable protector, speed-system, reserve bridles, rescue handle, delivered with inflation protection / glider compression bag
- EN / LTF certified to maximum load of 120kg (PH-340-2021 by Air Tuquoise)