No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Swing Brave 4 Paraglider – Speed Flying harness – convertible. Perfect.
The Swing Brave 4 is designed for
- But also ideal for ground-handling work.
The Swing Brave 4 has the modular ZIPON System, making it the quick-change artist among convertible harnesses.
You can easily adapt to the Swing Brave 4 for your particular purpose, whether it’s ground handling, speed riding, speed flying, hike & fly, or paragliding.
The Swing Brave 4 is light, but it still has impressive comfort and durability, and a sleek, minimalist design in whatever mode it is used.
The Swing Brave 4 Swing airbag module is unique for this category of harnesses. It is attached at seven points, thus forming, together with the harness module, an LTF-certified, compact unit.
Its damping values are excellent for this class and compare well with modern standard harnesses.
Brave 4 Basic module
The Brave 4 Swing -Basic module is a comfortable ultra-light harness, which adjusts perfectly to your body and follows every movement. This mode is suitable e.g. for ground handling or quick hike&fly trips.
speed riding/speed flying mode
The rear storage pocket is approx. 22 liters, which provides sufficient capacity for the most important gear needed by speed riders/speed flyers. Like the previous model, the Brave 4 offers optimum contact to the glider, both with and without skis.
Together with the Brave ZIPON backpack module, the Brave 4 becomes a full-featured convertible harness with an extremely functional alpine backpack, which can also be used as a stand-alone backpack. In harness mode, the backpack disappears completely into the rear storage pocket and there is still enough storage space for extra luggage.
In backpack mode, it has enough space even for “normal” paragliders up to at least size M, depending on how it is packed, and there are various attachment options for ski and/or trekking equipment.
The ventilated back system makes it extremely comfortable to carry, even on extended trips.
Swing Brave 4 paraglider mode
The airbag module is installed in just a few steps and turns the Brave 4 into a comfortable EN/LTF-certified convertible paraglider harness.
Nitinol reinforcing rods ensure that the airbag operates perfectly even during the launch phase. If a front reserve and a speed system are also installed, the Brave 4 is the perfect solution for travelers and social pilots who want to be equipped with a small paraglider backpack for all eventualities.
- ZIPON System
- individual leg loops, no seat-board
- floating shoulder straps
- adjustable back recline angle
- access hole for drinking tube
- stable and robust design which is very comfortable to carry
- side pocket with zip closure for Swing Speedbag 2
- ready for speed-system set
- includes lightweight automatic carabiners
- option to connect leg loops
- 155cm – 195cm, one size fits all
Features of speed riding/speed flying module
- storage space of approx. 22 liters in the distinctive Brave design
- small inside pocket
- side attachments for poles
Swing Brave 4 Backpack features
- pack volume of approx. 45 liters
- ventilated back system with 3D mesh, making it very comfortable to carry
- ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D mesh
- access hole for drinking tube
- attachment points for skis and poles
- elasticated side pockets
- load control straps and compression straps
- universal elastic cords in the front section for helmet or bivi equipment
- loops for storing additional luggage
- LTF 91/09 certification
- Nitinol-reinforced, dimensionally stable construction
- a stable and robust combination of materials
- doesn’t need to be removed to convert the harness
Weights of each individual Swing Brave 4 modules
- Rear storage pocket 270g
- Alpine backpack 790g
- Airbag 530g
- Swing brave 4 Harness-basic incl. carabiner 1190g
- Total weight of all modules: 2780g
* Certified with Woody Valley Transalp
37 – 43 cm
optional with LTF 91/09 und EN 1651:1999*
optional with LTF certification
Brave 4 Harness
Brave 4 Speedriding/Speedflyingmodul
Brave 4 Backbag
2x Aluminium-carabiners (20 kN)
Brave 4 Manualoptional – Brave 4 Airbag
optional – Speedsystem Free*Spee
Brave 4 Speedriding/Speedflyingmodul: 270g
Alpine Backbag: 790g
Harnesses without modules and with Aluminium-carabiners: 1193g
Weight including all Modules: 2795g
120 kg / 8g LTF certified
Brave 4 Manual
With Airbag, Without Airbag