GIN Fuse Passenger
GIN Fuse Passenger Tandem Harness
The design concept of the GIN Fuse passenger was safety, durability, comfort and convenience.
Gin increased the airbag volume by 20% compared to the previous GIN tandem harness.
The GIN Fuse has an additional front inlet to ensure optimum inflation in the widest possible range of flying conditions. In addition, to optimize the inflation of the airbag the design offers a foam insert on the leading edge of the seat.
This foam insert also offers additional protection in the event of a hard landing.
A reinforced skid guard on the bottom of the airbag offers protection against wear and tear and can be easily removed and replaced if it becomes worn or damaged.
The GIN Fuse passenger harness fits together beautifully in flight with the matching Fuse pilot harness to create a stable and unified profile in the air.
The harness comes in one size, but can be fully adjusted to accommodate a wide range of passenger sizes.
- 20% increased airbag volume
- Automatic buckles (Get-up system)
- Reinforced skid plate attached under the seat with velcro for replacement when worn out
- The velcro attachment point on shoulder straps for pilot instruments etc.
- integrated safety whistle on chest webbing
- spacious rear pocket
- lateral mesh pocket with instrument loops, ideal for cameras etc.
- zippered lateral pocket for storage of passenger’s personal effects etc.
- wooden seat plate
- EN and LTF certified (max load 120kg)
GIN Fuse Passenger Weight
- 3.1kg including back protection*
- * weight does not include carabiners and seat plate
- One size
- Delivered with GIN carabiners and a wooden seat plate.