No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FLYMASTER GPS M Variometer
$395.00 – $470.00
All new. Same FLYMASTER GPS M Variometer
The GPS M is the ideal instrument for flying non-competition XC flights.
- 72 channel U-blox BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS / QZSS
- Ultra-sensitive Vario
- Built-in Flarm Beacon (no additional subscription needed)
- Landscape mode
- USB Type-C
- NEW Flymaster Instrument Manager Software
- Easy reparibility
- Silicone buttons
- New datafields
- New User Interface
- Cutside View
- No app required
- Mass storage USB
- Fully Customizable Layouts
- Highly visible under direct sunlight
- Modular build
- Extra-large Fonts
- Optional Bumper Case
- Lastest Gen Microcontroller
- Anti-theft System
- High-resistance Protective Lens
- Glove-friendly Keys
- Big Battery Life
Main Hardware Characteristics
Display Resolution (High Contrast Grey Scale)
Screen size (true viewing area)
Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)
Autonomy Learn more
Approx. 27 hours
152x90x16 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
Native USB C Connection
Allows connection to the PC to download/upload Flight Data, Airspaces Data, etc
From wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port
Micro SD slot
Supports cards to 16 GB, Optional pre-loaded 16GB SD card with airspace, ground data and maps now available.
6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer
Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass)
Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)
User definable pages, 8 in portrait and 8 in landscape mode (each page can be draw using FIM software).
Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, …)
Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, …)
Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)
Multi lingual interface
Configurable audible alerts
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….).
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- Automatic mute, keeps vario silent until takeoff.
- Altitude adjustment using QNH.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS.
- 2 independent altimeters.
- 3D flight logger IGC format.
- Storage for >300000 track points.
- Up to 248 flights.
- 448 Waypoints.
- Compatibility with Open Air format (upload of files using Designer).
- Display of restricted areas in map
- Adjustable warning vertical distance to a restriced area
- Adjustable warning horizontal distance to a restriced area
- Display of shortest Vertical, and Horizontal, distance to restricted area
- Resctrited area alarms (Altitude imminent, Position imminent, Violation, …)
- Critical Airspace page (displays information about areas that are closer than a defined distance)
- Worldwide Airspace database (SD card required)
Cross Country Features
- Exclusive Thermal Ball indicator
- Several specific data fileds like Distance to take off, current and avarage glide ratio, avarage speed, etc.
- Distance to last thermal indexed with altitude
- Goto waypoint
- Multiple waypoint route
- Wind Speed and Direction (GPS based calculations)
- Automatic altitude gain profiler
- Nearby Landings (Displays Required Glide Ratio and distance to all the Landings which can be reached)
- Several Glides Ratios (average, to next,…)
- Easy route definition
- Route Navigation, configurable safety/risk margin on turn points.
- Route Map (trace with thermal indication)
- Compatible with MacOS (10.13 and higher), Windows (8/10)
Quick Start Guide M Series .pdf
GPS M Only, GPS M with FLARM