Ozone Forza Harness
THE OZONE FORZA HARNESS
The Ozone Forza is a modern and sleek high-performance design intended for experienced XC pilots, or pilots looking to begin serious XC flying. It is comfortable, lightweight and aerodynamic. Ideal for soaring, XC and competition flying, the Forza is ergonomically designed from the ground up for everyday XC performance.
The Forza’s seat boardless design sets a new standard for comfort and performance in the seat boardless harness class. If you have never tried a seat boardless harness, or aren’t sure about them, the Forza is bound to win you over.
The Forza is a versatile harness with all of the necessary features required by the modern discerning pilot. The highly ergonomic seat boardless system yields excellent handling and comfort, thanks to carefully structured geometry.
Overall, the Forza is a minimalistic and sleek design – we have avoided an excess of buckles, straps, and obscure adjustments that tend to add more weight and confusion than quality to some harnesses. At the same time, the Forza is completely loaded with essential and useful features. A very careful selection of materials has to minimize weight and bulk and maximize aerodynamic efficiency.
- 9 size combinations to ensure proper fit
- Easily removable neoprene pod
- Integrated multifunctional cockpit
- Anti-forget chest strap/pod closing system
- 17 cm main mousse (back foam) (LTF certified)
- Additional 7 cm mousse (back foam) throughout the upper back and shoulder area
- Exemplary rescue release system (LTF certified)
- Includes rescue inner bag & handle combination
- Compatible with steerable rescue systems and quick-release carabiners
- Compatible with tube drinking system (pocket & opening)
- Velcro mount at shoulder for mini vario or emergency beacon
- Adjustable webbing speed bar, with Brummel hooks
- Additional attachment loops for 40mm speed-system pulley
- 2 large pockets with secure loops and magnet closure on pod
- 2 small pockets with secure loops on harness
- Removable radio pocket
- Large storage pocket at the back with smaller secure compartments
- Under-leg ballast pocket (volume 6-7 liters
- Provides storage
- Can function as Anti-G pocket with magnet-opening system
- Integrated flight deck with battery pocket
Additional, removable larger flight deck with pen holder
Weight for size MM: 5.6 kg (including 2kg for the standard Neoprene pod, 0.12kg for carabiners)
|Body Size (cm)||Harness||Pod|
I have been flying the Ozone Forza harness with an Ozone Mantra M6 MS wing for over 40 hours now with long flights with a duration of 9 and 10 hours. I am completely happy with this harness. It is the first harness in a long row with no deficiencies (for me). Here the things that I like most:
By far the best back support and sitting comfort.
The shoulder straps are not needed in flight, so there is no strain on the shoulders. Little legwork needed to keep the neoprene pod leveled, so very relaxed sitting position.
Very comfortable also on the ground.
Despite no seat board design, it gives good feedback from the wing and roll control is very nice.
Many accessible pockets (I count 9 in total, including ballast under the thighs, anti-g and battery in the cockpit).
The orientation of the instrument panel is perfect.
Good protector with 17 cm foam.
Simple to adjust and it stays how it was adjusted.
Even after long flights, I step out of this harness and my body feels completely relax. It really makes a difference for my flying.
Good flights and always happy landings to all of you in 2016.
Large, Medium, Small