No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Supair RADICAL 3
The Supair Radical 3 is a lightweight, versatile, and polyvalent harness. Particularly suited to mountain flying, it also intended to be used for tandem flying, ground handling, coastal ridge soaring, wherever lightness and ease allow the pilot to play freely. Comfort and safety with the reversible Backpack/Airbag module also allow thermal flying!
The Supair radical 3 is a split leg very light and polyvalent harness. Perfect for Hike and fly, great for tandem flying, and very comfortable for long hours of kiting.
The Supair Radical 3 also provides the option to easily add or remove an Airbag which also becomes a reversible backpack.
- Weight 830 g | 760 g
- Color(s) black/green
- Size(s) S/M & L
- Easy harness access.
- Turns into a complete AirBag harness with the optional AirBag/Backpack.
- Light and compact.
- Possibility to thermal with – high passive safety – accepts an optional front-mounted reserve parachute pocket – has reserve parachute bridles shoulder connections and a removable reversible AirBag/Backpack.
Supair Radical 3 Sizes Chart
Pilot size (cm)
Pilot weight (mini – maxi) (kg)
50 – 80
70 – 110
Harness weight (+carabiners+speedbar) (g)
Back height (cm)
Leaning setting height (cm)
Seat length (cm)
Carabiners height (cm)
Carabiners distance (cm)
35 – 43
35 – 43
- – Body posture: upright.
- – Trekking/flying and progression.
- – Tandem pilot or passenger.
- – Lightweight Split-Leg harness design.
- – Opening the harness’s straps using the push-through buckles.
- – Self-stabilizing leg-strap system.
- – Pre-equipped for a front reserve parachute pocket.
- – Built-in speed-system guiding rings.
- – Removable dorsal storage pocket.
- – Chest strap adjustment.
- – Adjustable backrest support incline.
- – Shoulder straps adjustments.
- – Dyneema webbing
- – Nylon 210D Ripstop.
- – Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric.
- EN 1651.
- Made in Europe