No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SKYWALK JOINT 3
SKYWALK JOINT 3 tandem paraglider
With its huge weight range (100-200 kg for size S and 130-225 kg for size M), the JOIN’T 3 is the ideal companion for both lightweight and heavyweight couples. Two sizes offer both in the lower and upper weight ranges a rich feeling of flight with the highest stability. The rounded handling with smooth brake line travel is among the finest in the tandem class.
One wing for two.
Flying together. Enjoying together.
The JOIN’T3 is the fun-glider of the tandems – whether in commercial or private use. The fun begins at launch because the low weight of JOIN’T3 means it’s easy to kite. After a surprisingly short takeoff distance, pilot and passenger are airborne. Its direct handling will thrill you in thermals, while losing altitude over the landing site, and while showing off to your passenger with some dynamic maneuvers. Thanks to its simple flaring, point landings with JOIN’T3 are easy.
area flat in m²
wingspan flat in m
aspect ratio flat
area projected in m
wingspan projected in m
aspect ratio projected
max. profile length in cm
min. profile length in cm
middle linelength in cm (w/o riser)
maximum line length in m
weight in kg
weight range in kg from – to
jet flap technology
Our JET FLAPS extend the green arc as you approach the stall point, which substantially increases safety and also improves climb performance.
The Rigid Foil nylon wires on the leading edge help maintain its shape and ensure constant ram air pressure. Advantages: better takeoff behavior, more performance and lower canopy weight.
What are the glide ratio (L/D), trim and maximum speeds?
We know that these data are interesting for you as a pilot, but for us to publish them would be a bad idea for the following reasons:
1) Performance data are highly dependent on the drag of the pilot and are therefore related to sitting position and harness. The difference between aerodynamically favorable and unfavorable harnesses and sitting positions can be as much as a whole L/D number.
2) Performance increases with the size of the glider. A large glider will always outperform the same glider in a smaller size. So a question about the performance of a glider is always also a question about the size.
3) There is no normed method of testing the performance of paragliders. For example, speed varies with altitude and the associated different air pressure, but also with the total weight of the system.
That means that there simply isn’t THE speed or THE L/D that would allow a serious comparison with another glider. Performance data are dependent on the harness, the size of the glider, on the air mass and the total weight.
Is it OK for me to shorten the brake lines on my skywalk paraglider?
Changing the length of the brake lines can have a negative effect on the flying characteristics and extreme flight behavior. The paraglider needs a little more lead when flying on speed bar, otherwise the glider could be braked unintentionally, leading to a loss of performance. When performig extreme flying maneuvers, shortening the brake lines too much can cause complications during recovery from collapses, parachutal stall, etc.
What advantage do the JetFlaps on my skywalk paraglider offer?
Lower flyable minimum airspeed. The speed range is wider and easier to control. The pilot has more time to react when flying near the stall point.
Porcher Sport 9017 E25A / Dominico 20 DMF
Dominico 20 DMF 34
Porcher Sport Skytex 38 hard
Porcher Sport Skytex 38 hard
Liros NTSL 350, TSL 280
Liros TSL 280/190
Liros PPSL 120, DSL 70
Liros DFLP 200/32, PPSL 120, DSL 70
Cousin Freres 25mm Polyester
Your JOIN´T3 package
the biplace Tandem JOIN´T3 comes with:
- 1x Compression strap
- 1x Innerbag for glider
- 1x Manual
- 1x Bandana
- 1x Self-adhesive repair patch
- Spreader Bar Regular (2 pieces)
- Spreader Bar Soft (2 pieces)
- Aluminium Carabiners Austri Alpin
- Glider backpack (HIKE or ALPINE)