No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ozone Roadrunner Glider
Ozone Roadrunner kitting glider to Makes ground-handling training easy & fun paragliding
Ozone Roadrunner glider is an easy to use and highly forgiving paraglider that is designed specifically, and only, for ground-handling training. It is optimized for use in wind speeds that are too high to practice with a standard-sized paraglider but is also easy to use in light or zero wind conditions.
- A reinforced leading-edge makes inflation easy. Roadrunner’s inflation characteristics are progressive and predictable. A two-riser system with split-A design allows training of various launch, control, and glider-disabling techniques. Magnet-attached brake handles are easy to grab, and re-place on the risers, while training.
- Whether you are training for high wind or zero-wind launches, the Roadrunner allows a fun and easy progression. In a strong wind, the wing has no over-shooting tendencies and doesn’t generate too much lift either. In zero wind, it rises gently and with minimal effort.
- Schools will love the ease of use and cost-savings. Save your “flight” wings for flying, instead of wearing them out for ground-handling. The Roadrunner was designed from the start with price in mind, with the goal to increase training efficiency while lowering costs for schools.
- Kids love it too! Introduce younger and lighter pilots to the joys of kiting.
Number of cells
Projected area (m2)
Flat Area (m^2)
Projected Span (m)
Flat Span (m)
Projected Aspect Ratio
Flat Aspect Ratio
Root Chord (m)
Glider Weight (kg)
Ozone has some of the shortest lead times in the industry. The current production time is approximately 33 days from order to shipping with daily updates available.
Ozone Roadrunner glider TRAINING / GROUND HANDLING
- Docile and easy to manage in a wide range of winds
- Makes ground-handling training easy & fun
- Handles well at higher wind-speeds
- Durable with reinforced leading-edge
- Easy to inflate in zero wind
- Not for flight!
Roadrunner Glider Materials:
- Top Surface Cloth: Dominico 40D
- Bottom Surface Cloth: Dominico 40D
- Rib cloth: Dominico 30D FM (Hard)
- Upper lines: Liros DSL 70
- Midlines: Liros DSL 70/140
- Lower Lines: Edelrid series
Package Contents Ozone Roadrunner Glider
Ozone offers a range of backpack choices when you order your wing. To change the type of backpack that will come with your wing,
Your Ozone wing is delivered standard with the following accessories:
Fabric Colours & UV Resistance
Please be aware that the color you see on your screen may not accurately represent the actual fabric colour. Secondly, different cloths specifications with the same color name may vary slightly, please see here for an example. Given the wide variance in monitor calibration and the fabric appearance in different light and color combinations, it is impossible to perfectly represent fabric colour on the screen. If you have any doubts about the colours, look at photos of various wings on our website to see them in different light and colour combinations or contact your local dealer to see the fabric in person. Ozone Roadrunner glider
All of the fabric that we use undergoes extensive testing in prototype colour phase to ensure colourfastness, mechanical stability, porosity, and general longevity before we put it into production. Once our fabric is in production, every meter of it is rigorously inspected upon arrival in our factory, and fabric which does not pass our stringent quality control standards is returned to the manufacturer. We are frequently asked, “Which colours last the longest, or have the best UV resistance?” All of the colours that we stock score between 4 and 5 on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the highest possible rating for longevity. Ozone Roadrunner glider