No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Flymaster LIVE SD 3G
Flymaster LIVE SD 3G Overview
The Flymaster LIVE SD 3G is the ultimate Flymaster flight instrument specially built for competition and XC pilots with worldwide livetracking.
Designed for maximum Performances and Safety
The Flymaster LIVE SD 3G is the ultimate Flymaster flight instrument specially built for competition and XC pilots.
Safe XC flying.
XC flying is rewarding, yet landing out alone can be scary the LiveTracking system you will never be alone on your XC adventure. Flymaster LiveTracking technology is the standard for the Paragliding World Cup and the Red Bull X-Alps.
Know where you are.
Design your own instrument
Need more or less data on your flight screens, with Flymasters’ unique Designer you can create the instrument you like and need for your style of flying.
With Designer app you can upload all your flights to our Cloud Flights Web Service. Inside your flight details page, you can review your flight, play it back, analyze all data, including all external sensors data, like G-forces and heart rate values. You can also download your flight in IGC format.
Flymaster LIVE SD 3G’s unique thermal ball will help you find the thermal core quicker and the zero buzzer make sure don’t fly past lift.
The Flymaster LIVE SD 3G has a built-in low power wireless interface for connecting compatible accessories. The list of Flymaster wireless accessories is the most complete on the market. Already available for the LIVE SD are the HEART-G, TAS and M1.
You can use GPSDUMP, or any other compatible tool, for Flight Sharing. Just connect your GPS SD+ to your MAC / PC (windows) and with a few clicks you can download and share your flights, in several well-known databases like Xcontest, Leonardo, or DHV.
The Flymaster LIVE SD implements an easy intuitive menu driven system with no need memorize multiple functions on keys with long key presses
Flymaster LIVE SD 3G main hardware Characteristics:
Display Resolution (High Contrast Grey Scale)
Screen size (true viewing area)
Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)
> 30 hours
155x92x24 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
Native USB Connection
Allows connection to the PC to download/upload Flight Data, Airspaces Data, etc
From wall adapter, car adapter or standard USB port
UMTS/HSPA: 800/850/900/1900/2100 quad-band; GPRS/EDGE: quad band
Allows the wireless connection of several external probes, like HEART-G or TAS probe, simultaneously.
Micro SD slot
Supports cards to 16 GB, Optional pre-loaded 16GB SD card with airspace, ground data, and maps now available.
6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer
Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass)
Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)
Flymaster LIVE SD 3G interface features:
User definable pages (each page can be drawn using designer software, and include a number of elements only limited by space).
Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, …)
Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, …)
Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)
Configurable audible alerts
Definable function keys
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….).
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by the menu, or using a key).
- Automatic mute, keeps vario silent until takeoff.
- Altitude adjustment using QNH.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS.
- 3 independent altimeters.
Flymaster LIVE SD 3G Memory features:
- 3D flight logger IGC format.
- Storage for >300000 track points.
- Up to 248 flights.
- 448 Waypoints.
- Compatibility with Open Air format (upload of files using Designer).
- Display of restricted areas in map
- Adjustable warning vertical distance to a restriced area
- Adjustable warning horizontal distance to a restriced area
- Display of shortest Vertical, and Horizontal, distance to restricted area
- Resctrited area alarms (Altitude imminent, Position imminent, Violation, …)
- Critical Airspace page (displays information about areas that are closer than a defined distance)
- Worldwide Airspace database (SD card required).
Cross Country features:
- Exclusive Thermal Ball indicator
- Several specific data fileds like Distance to take off, current and avarage glide ratio, avarage speed, etc.
- Distance to the last thermal indexed with altitude
- Goto waypoint
- Multiple waypoint route
- Wind Speed and Direction (GPS based calculations)
- Automatic altitude gain profiler
- McCready related values like speed to fly, next thermal climb, etc. (available with the TASProbe)
- Nearby Landings (Displays Required Glide Ratio and distance to all the Landings which can be reached)
- Route Optimization (indication for shortest route point)
- Speed to Start (optimal speed to make the start)
- Arriving altitude at next waypoint and goal (considering wind)
- Several Glides Ratios (to goal, average, to next,…)
- Easy task definition
- Task Navigation, configurable safety/risk margin on turn points.
- Task Map (trace with thermal indication)
- Conical End of Speed Section
- Upload of flight data to repositories using the GSM network (compatible with several repositories like Leonardo XC server, XContest, DHV)
- Automatic almost real-time flight data sending to a remote live tracking server through GSM network. (compatible with several servers like Flymaster, LiveTracking24, DHV, etc)
- On-demand sending of Predefined messages to a server (eg. Need Assistance, Need Retrieval, etc)
- Automatic data receiving from a remote server like alarm messages, task definition, etc.
- Periodic sending of SMS with position to a predefined number.
- Event triggered sending of SMS with position to a predefined number.
- Small GPRS data usage (considering that communication is not lost, in average, requires 25KB per flight/hour).
Compatible with MacOSX (1.6 and higher), Windows (vista/7/8)