GIN Safari Passenger
GIN Safari Passenger 2
The Safari passenger 2 is for both pro and leisure pilots who are looking for a harness that’s lightweight, compact and easy to use.
Light and compact
First, the Safari passenger 2 weighs only 1.7kg and packs quickly and easily. GIN paraglider uses high quality, durable materials such as premium quality webbing and our latest honeycomb fabric. The profile is compact, whilst comfort in the air is excellent. There are no pressure points, even on longer flights.
In addition, The Gin paraglider team added well-designed Storage and pockets to the Safari pilot 2 harness. The goal was to offer convenient and flexible storage options whilst retaining light weight and simplicity. A strip of velcro on the shoulder strap accommodates a variometer.
Built to last
Furthermore, the Gin Safari passenger 2 has a reinforced skid guard on the bottom of the airbag which offers protection against wear and tear and can be easily removed and replaced if it becomes worn or damaged. The harness comes in one size but can be fully adjusted to accommodate a wide range of passenger sizes.
- Split leg geometry offers manoeuvrability on the ground and makes harness easy to get into
- Airbag with pre-inflation for maximum security
- Velcro on shoulder straps with safety loop for attachment of pilot’s instruments
- Protective skid guard under a seat (removable and replaceable)
- Safe-T buckle on the chest strap
- Thread-through buckles on leg straps for added security with dual runs of webbing for safety and comfort
- 2 zipped lateral pockets
- “Safety handles” for ground assistance
- EN and LTF certified
Weight and Size
- One size