Flytec Element Alto
Flytec Element Alto
The Flytec Element Alto is a Simple instrument created for the recreational and minimalist pilot who wants a turn-it-on-and-fly device with essential functionality only.
It is Robust – based on proven Flytec design with an incredibly solid housing. It is Reliable – utilizing simplified internal electronics by Naviter combined with signature Flytec quality vario and tone.
The Flytec Element Alto is for you if you are looking for a simple, reliable, and robust instrument.
- Reliable and proven high-sensitivity vario
- Pleasing and clear vario tone
- High-contrast LCD
- Keyboard with clearly detectable, glove-friendly keys
- Robust and shockproof ABS housing
- Customizable vario tone frequency, sensitivity, audio mode, climb-tone
- MSL altimeter (ALT1)
- Relative / Flight-level altimeter (ALT2)
- Quick reset relative altimeter (ALT3)
- Graphic instant and average climb indicator
- Numeric average vario indication
- Flight- time and real-time shown continuously in flight
- User-selectable units for Altitude, Vario, Time, Pressure, Temperature
- Near-thermal tone (user-selectable)
- Key-press tone (user-selectable)
- English, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Turkish user interface
- Battery life ~250 h from two AA batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 AA batteries
- Protective carry case
- 2 year warranty
- Universal or standard HG bracket
- Para-pocket holder
- PG leg and harness attachments
- Quick disconnect PG riser bracket
- Acrylic face cover
- HG Instrument pod
Hardware and Operation
- Housing: ABS Polycarbonate, Shock resistant shape
- Size: 138 x 72 x 24 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- Sunlight readable LCD
- Gloves friendly Keyboard
- Number of buttons: 4
- Battery type: 2x AA type batteries
- Battery duration: 250 hours
- Vario: High sensitivity, fast response, customizable tone
- Altimeter: Reliable and accurate up to 10,000 meters
- Altimeter display: MSL, Relative, Flight Level, Custom
- Average vario: Graphical and numerical
- Time: Local time and Flight time
- Logbook: Takeoff and landing times
- Units: Customizable
- Multilingual interface: 7 languages
NAVITER & FLYTEC SUPPORT & WARRANTY
All technical support, potential issues, repairs, and warranty claims for Naviter and Flytec products and software are handled directly by Naviter.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT OR POTENTIAL ISSUE WITH A NAVITER OR FLYTEC PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE?
First, visit the Naviter Downloads, Manuals & Support page to see if you can download the manual or find the support info you need.
Second, visit the Naviter Knowledge Base to see if you can find the info you need.
Lastly, if you cannot resolve the issue yourself, contact Naviter Support directly by completing their contact form as best you can.