$220.00 – $240.00
Charly Insider Helmet
Charly Insider features Helmet a woven glass/kevlar shell, full face protection, high quality three coat lacquer finish, and is very lightweight (24 ounces).
Helmet Charly Insider features a woven glass/kevlar shell, full face protection, high quality three coat lacquer finish, and is very lightweight.
The Insider has a very comfortable, semi-streamlined shape with excellent peripheral vision and will accommodate glasses or goggles. It is also very easy to adapt for the installation of a radio headset. The Insider helmet is tested and certified to CEN Standard EN 966, which is a European testing standard specifically designed for helmets used for sport aviation. This standard includes tests for shock absorption, penetration resistance, and specifications for visibility and head mobility.
Adding a radio headset to the Insider is especially easy. The lining in the chin guard and near the right ear is removable, so the wires and parts can be routed behind it, and there is an opening in the center of the chin guard lining for a microphone. Once your headset is installed, or if no headset will be installed, the lining can be secured more firmly with hot glue or another adhesive, if desired.
With its unbeatable fit and its good value for money, the Insider is still a bestseller.
This helmet is particularly popular because it offers full protection without considerably disturbing the field of view. Also, it is possible to converse with someone before and after the flight despite the chin guard. The helmet edges pulled inwards contribute to an extension of the field of view and help reduce air drag.
- Thanks to a vacuum high-pressure molding process, the aramid fiber reinforced outer shell is weight-optimized and can be produced with a constant quality. Material selection and manufacturing process ensure optimum strength and durability.
- The Insider produces little wind noise such that the radio set Vox operation works fine. The airspeed can still be assessed well as the helmet limits the hearing ability only to a minor degree.
- The helmet shell pulled far down at the sides improves the fit on the head and allows for completely pressure-free ear pads. The wide, well-padded internal chin strap also contributes to the wearing comfort.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The insider enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The skin-friendly and breathable full textile interior lining (made in EU) provides for a comfortable helmet climate. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Comfortable fit also for special sizes like XS and XXL.
- Resistant (paintable) stove-enameled multi-layer surface. 14 different colors respectively styles.
- Weight: 650 g.
- Sizes: XS=53/54, S=55/56, M=57/58, L=59/60, XL=61/62 XXL=63cm head circumference