Supair Solo Start
$451.00 – $505.00
A simple well designed reserve parachute, easy to pack, and extremely stable.
Supair Solo Start total hooking weight ( without including the paraglider weight ) – Maximum: 100 kg / 220 lbs (medium size ); 125 kg / 275 lbs ( large size )
Certification: EN 12491 and LTF 3503.
Supair solo start
SUP’AIR has been designing, manufacturing and distributing accessories worldwide since 1982. Choosing a Supair solo start product is the right choice for anyone to make, for it is supported by thirty years of expertise and innovating designs driven by customer feedback always taken into account. Next, are explicit instructions to familiarize yourself with the products technical features
The Supair solo start was designed by the SUP’AIR in-house Research and Development team. Mainly, this model wants to be seen as a quality product with an attractive price. We are using known products to guaranty quality and high performance.
- Sink rate below 5.5 m/s at maximum load ( tests and measurements conducted in a laboratory ).
- Liros lines 10150-0450 (M and L) 00099-1628 ( Tandem).
- Riser bridle : Length 28cm, Polyester bridle with 2500DaN.
- Pull-down APEX type rescue parachutes with one color per hemisphere to facilitate visualization during repacking.
- Manual gore cutting, computerized stitching of the main webbing.
- -(120 g ) 145 mm “Y” risers.
- – Two stainless steel 6 mm square Maillons Rapides® ( for the connection harness reserve/parachute )
- – ( 84 gr. for the set )
- – Lark’s head knot connection on the reserve parachute side.
- – Sink rate of this Supair Solo Start is below 5.5 m/s at maximum load ( tests and measurements made at an independent test center ).
Gear / comfort
- – Surface area : 31.16 m² (medium size) 38.94 (large size)
- – 16 gores (medium size) 18 gores ( large size).
- – The main bridle computerized automated stitching.
- – Pull-down Apex dome design with two colors to facilitate packing.
- – 28 cm Polyester riser bridle ( load test 2.500 DaN ).
- – Dominico cloth – high strength PA 6.6 – 33 dctex 40 g/m2
- – Liros suspension lines 10150-0450
- – EN 12491
- – LTF 9109