Gin Verso Reversible with Airbag
The Gin Verso reversible is well-suited to leisure pilots, hike ‘n fly pilots and travelers, yet is comfortable enough to be used on long cross-country flights.
The original Verso is our best-selling harness, and the 2nd generation version retains the essential features of its predecessor. In addition, we have added an airbag pre-inflation system and an upgraded rescue container/handle, making the Verso safer than ever before. We have also developed an optional footstrap with an automatic release system.
The Verso is certified EN/LTF and available in 5 sizes.
Gin Verso reversible Technical features:
– Airbag pre-inflation system
A pre-inflation system with surgical-grade titanium wire ensures that the airbag is at least partially inflated at all times, even during reverse take-offs. The airbag protection extends the entire length of the back and advanced valve system minimizes the leakage of air once the airbag is inflated
– Upgraded under seat rescue container
(The redesigned rescue handle is easier to reach at all times.)
The Gin team has reshaped the rescue container to allow easier deployment, particularly under high G forces.
– Adjustable volume of rescue container
– Optional footstrap with an automatic release system
The automatic release system releases the footbar when the rescue is deployed, to prevent any possible interference.
– Adjustable seat depth
– Camelback pocket and routing
– Lightweight buckles with T-lock safety system
– Carbon plate (sizes: S: 290mm W by 360mm D; M: 320mm W by 380mm D; L: 340mm W by 400mm D)
– Lightweight 25mm and 30mm Dyneema webbing used throughout for added strength
– Delivered with rescue bridles and 30mm carabiners
Gine Verso reversible rugsac technical features:
– 95L capacity (L size) offers convenient storage for a standard paraglider whilst retaining a compact, ergonomic shape
– Side neoprene pocket, zippered mesh pocket, and top pocket
– Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with a ventilation system
– Walking pole holders
– The removable 12L top cover provides extra storage e.g. for a helmet
|< 165cm||160-175 cm||170-185cm||> 180cm||> 185 cm|
The height information in the table is for guidance only.
Included with your harness
XL, Large, Medium, Small, XS