Escape 2 Airbag
The supair escape 2 airbag is reversible, light “Flex Seat” split-leg harness with complete Airbag. Particularly adapted for hiking and flying : great to carry around, comfortable seating posture in flight with an excellent Airbag passive safety.
Polyvalent and well adapted for either mountaineering, para-skiing, trekking, speed-riding and tandem flying.
- – Trekking / flying and progression.
- – Tandem pilot or passenger.
- – Body posture: upright.
- – Complete Airbag.
- – Pre-equipped for a front reserve parachute pocket.
- – Reinforced self-leveling system via the Flex-Seat design.
- – Light aluminum buckles ( with Safe-T-Bar ).
- – 30 mm Self-Locking Biners.
Gear / comfort
- – Stretchable side skirts.
- – Speed-Bar pulleys.
- – Built-in foot-rest.
- – Pre-equipped to accept the hydration pack.
- – Concerning inflations done in snowy or sandy environments, the Airbag air intake can be closed via a hidden zip.
- – Backpack: adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps, chest strap, hydration system and compression straps.
- – Harness : large dorsal pocket ( dorsal Airbag ), side hiking pole connections, two icepeak connections.
- – Bag : 65 lt. volume with stretchable lateral skirts ( will accept a mountain wing or mini-wing ). Small additional waist strap key pocket.
- – Shoulder straps adjustments.
- – Chest strap adjustment.
- – Adjustable backrest support incline.
A – COMPLET AIRBAG (DORSAL & UNDER THE SEAT)
B – PRE-EQUIPPED FOR FRONT RESERVE PARACHUTE POCKET
- – Ripstop Cordura®.
- – Stretch light.
- – Polyamide 420D Diamond Ripstop.
- – EN 1651.
- – LTF.
Made in Europe
Large, Medium, Small