No products in the cart.
THE NEXT STEP IN COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY
- A buckle on the cockpit holds up the cocoon during take-off and landing
- Adjustable straps support the weight of the cockpit and keep the instrument panel at the correct angle
- 9L of space for the cocoon, flight instruments or even bivouac supplies!
- attaches to almost any paramotor harness and frame
- front mounted rescues can be used with the optional Rescue Cockpit
Jeff Goin has been flying since age 13, starting with gliders and now as a 737 Captain for a major airline. But when he discovered powered paragliding, everything changed as the sport became a burning passion. He founded the U.S. Powered Paragliding Association in 200139.00$
- New Design Front Button TTO Trail Tech is a digital tachometer and hour meter that works on all gasoline engine.36.00$