No products in the cart.
THE NEXT STEP IN COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY
- A buckle on the cockpit holds up the cocoon during take-off and landing
- Adjustable straps support the weight of the cockpit and keep the instrument panel at the correct angle
- 9L of space for the cocoon, flight instruments or even bivouac supplies!
- attaches to almost any paramotor harness and frame
- front mounted rescues can be used with the optional Rescue Cockpit
- New Design Front Button TTO Trail Tech is a digital tachometer and hour meter that works on all gasoline engine.$36.00
Sometimes it can be difficult to find a specific paramotor part. The choice of paragliding accessories is also huge and can be confusing so if you are PPG pilots, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We can help you on your quest and can also help you make the right choice for your PPG wing.