No products in the cart.
THE NEXT STEP IN COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY
- A buckle on the cockpit holds up the cocoon during take-off and landing
- Adjustable straps support the weight of the cockpit and keep the instrument panel at the correct angle
- 9L of space for the cocoon, flight instruments or even bivouac supplies!
- attaches to almost any paramotor harness and frame
- front mounted rescues can be used with the optional Rescue Cockpit
The Powerfloat is a larger U shaped life vest made to fit a PPG frame with more flotation designed exclusively for the powered paraglider & paramotor community. The Powerfloat U shaped vest weighs approx 2 lbs.$285.00
Airframe only (No engine or prop) — you want to customize your machine from the dropdown menu.
The Parajet Volution 3 gives an amazing balanced feeling. Very responsive for those more dynamic pilots. Exhilarating to fly and easy to take with you wherever you go.$4,328.00
(Cage only (No engine-No prop) – Customize with the engine and the color of your choice from the dropdown menu)
Parajet create products that change the landscape of Paramotoring and the Zenith is no exception, strap yourself in and suddenly it’s clear. A Paramotor manufactured to give unrivalled precision and consistency in its production, coupled with a launch and in-flight geometry so precise, that it feels like an extension of your body.$4,390.00
- New Design Front Button TTO Trail Tech is a digital tachometer and hour meter that works on all gasoline engine.$36.00