No products in the cart.
The Kanibal Race II was designed with a single goal in mind: performance.
- Raw performance by optimizing aerodynamic drag.
- Pilot’s energy-saving with exceptional comfort.
- Optimisization of the wing’s dynamic behaviour through the harness’ unique dynamic stabilization system.
The Kuik II becomes a might cross-country and Bivouac flight tool. This module is actually composed of two parts:
- A high profile trim part, with a storage pocket, a combined foam/airbag back protector covering the entire surface of the backrest.
- a Kocon part, which can be fitted in two minutes, with a rescue pocket in the frontal position, to complete the aerodynamic form of the harness, to improve comfort and its piloting precision.
You will find the same Krashbox system, a permanent airbag, pre-inflated by a foam structure for the effectiveness of the dorsal protection right out of the bag.
- The airbag remains large (and therefore efficient) to the top of your back.
- The rescue pocket is located at the bottom of the harness.
- Lateral Protection of the materials against the rubbing of the speed-bar string.
- Footrest equipped with the release system for the rescue extraction.
The Karver II becomes the ideal tandem pilot harness: light, comfortable, practical. Its shoulderless design allows for greater ease of movement on the ground than any other harness.
The shoulderless design also helps relieve the pilot’s back if the passenger raises his legs and lands on his back, transferring the load on the pilot’s hips rather than his shoulders.$425.00
The Karver II goes on with the concept of harness without shoulders inaugurated with the Karver. This concept has widely proved its potential in term of comfort, safety and handling.
The Karver II becomes 35% lighter, more comfortable and simpler, but it becomes also modular, following the example of Kruyer II with whom it shares the system of fixation.
Indeed, Karver II is planned to welcome diverse modules. A reversible bag-airbag is already available. Some others modules will come later.$650.00
The Kolibri harness has been designed for hike & fly and bivouac flight pilots, but one thing was missing: a good carrying backpack.
$50.00 – $250.00
- Glider protection bag, dimensioned for the backpack.
- Unique compression system of the glider, which optimizes the overall volume.
- Framed structure for excellent carrying comfort.
- Internal protection against perspiration.
- Simple zipper, to open part or all of the volume.