No products in the cart.
THE NEXT STEP IN COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY
- A buckle on the cockpit holds up the cocoon during take-off and landing
- Adjustable straps support the weight of the cockpit and keep the instrument panel at the correct angle
- 9L of space for the cocoon, flight instruments or even bivouac supplies!
- attaches to almost any paramotor harness and frame
- front mounted rescues can be used with the optional Rescue Cockpit
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- The paragliding T-shirts are made for happy paraglider pilots
The Yeti X lite bag is meant for”Hike and Fly” motivated pilots with optimized weight and storage.
The design is especially made for increased stability for long walks on rough terrain.
With a great balanced weight on shoulders and hips and side to side155.00$
The Advance PiPack 2 in short:
- 2 sizes: 31 and 37 litres
- Weight: 500 grams
- Ergonomic, adjustable shoulder straps
- Detachable waist strap with small integrated pocket
- Widely adjustable helmet net
- Elastic outside pockets for stowing clothes
- Hiking pole and ice axe holders
- Lead out for drink system
With a COMPRESSBAG TUBE the paraglider takes up less space in a rucksack than when packed in a standard inner bag. Two lengths, 260 cm and 300 cm.
- Flexible rings to secure risers
- Netting fabric
- Neoprene openings
- Carrying handle
- Anti-snagging zipper
- Window pocket