Paragliding Harness Swing Reverse Connect 2
As a paragliding pilot, you understand the importance of high-quality paragliding gear. You are likely a huge fan of the Swing brand of paragliding equipment, and may even have a couple of pieces of your own. With the holiday season fast approaching, there’s one piece of Swing pilot equipment you’ll want to put on your Christmas list. It’s the Swing Connect Reverse 2 Harness, and it’ll get you into the swing of things for the new year.
What is the Swing Connect Reverse 2 Harness
For starters, it’s very well designed paragliding harness in both the harness side as well as the reversible backpack side. It has everything you could ever want – and more. The features of this paragliding harness are just as mind-blowing as the design.
The Connect Reverse 2 Harness is a sleek, aerodynamic harness, equipped with a zero-pressure airbag. This back protection takes form by a steel spring, which allows it to be entirely independent of airflow. This independence from the airflow guarantees maximum damping before launch and gives you the kind of stability you’ve always wanted.
Once you’re up in the air, the Connect Reverse 2 has the optimal balance of comfort and agility, but the experience starts right on the ground as this harness also dubs as a backpack. So wherever you want to set sail, everything you need is right in this revolutionary reversible harness.
The Harness Features on the Connect Reverse 2
To keep it short, here is the list of all of the mind-blowing features on this paragliding harness. So, we’ve picked out some of our favorites that we know all pilots will appreciate.
- Shaped seat board for easy transition into flying position
- Fully adjustable from the reserve container, buckles, straps, rest angle, etc.
- Designed for easy reverse clip-in
- T-lock leg loops
- Magnetic holder for speed bar
- Storage compartment for hydration bladder and shoulder pocket equipped with SOS emergency card
- Radio strap
- Customisable: Quick-Out carabiners and steerable reserve can be installed
The Backpack Features on the Connect Reverse 2
Again, there are way too many features to list in one blog post. So, we have picked out some of our favorites that we know you’ll love.
- The Alpine back with the hip belt designed by Deuter (The most comfortable hiking reversible harness we have tested by far.
- U-Shape with tons of space – you can even fit in your helmet and large paraglider
- One zip closure pocket on top, and two side pockets
- Attachments for additional helmet holder, sleeping bag, etc.
- Side loops for hiking poles
- Stable compression straps
- Alarm whistle on chest
- Storage compartment for hydration
While there’s no denying that paragliding can be an expensive sport, especially if you’re purchasing the latest and greatest paragliding gear, there are always better options. Our online store, Paragliding Equipment, also sells previously used paragliding gear so you can snag a good deal on quality. And don’t worry, we put everything through a rigorous testing process before they get listed on our site.
The amazingness doesn’t end there! Check out the full list of Swing Connect Reverse 2 features, and stay tuned into our store for Swing’s highly anticipated release at the end of 2016.